Stay connected to Jox 94.5 wherever you go! Fine out the best way to take America’s best sports station with you around the world through your computer, phone, tablet or smart speaker!
If you are in the central Alabama area, you can tune in to Jox on your radio:
DESKTOP & LAPTOP COMPUTER
Stream Jox 94.5 at work or home from your computer on one of these web players:
SMART PHONE & TABLET
Listen to Jox 94.5 on the go through one of these popular streaming apps or the Jox 94.5 mobile app:
Jox 94.5 Mobile App
To listen on your Amazon Echo smart speaker, you will first need to enable the Jox 94.5 skill by saying, “Alexa, enable the Jox 94.5 skill.”
Once the Jox 94.5 skill has been enabled, simply say, “Alexa, open Jox 94.5.”
(Important: Make sure you say “ninety-four-five”, not “nine-four-five”)
If you are having trouble streaming on joxfm.com from your DESKTOP or LAPTOP, here are some suggestions:
1. Make sure that your Internet browser has the latest updates installed. (You can find this information in your Internet browser’s ‘settings’ – or click here for step by step instructions on how to update your Internet browser)
2. Or download the latest and best free Internet browsers:
3. If you are on Windows 7 and use Internet Explorer you may experience some problems. If so, try these free alternative Internet browser options:
4. Try using this alternate streaming player.
5. If none of the above steps works for you then please submit a help request to our streaming engineers here. Our station’s call letters are WJOX-FM. (Important: please only use this form if you are having issues streaming on your DESKTOP or LAPTOP computer.)
If you are having issues with the Jox 94.5 App on your PHONE or TABLET, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.